Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Better Day

 
 
 
 
So, we had a much better day yesterday. Caden was home with a stomach ache. I picked Logan up early after doing some shopping at the school. That was cute. They got to go around and shop for their family and friends. I remember buying my mom the most ugly "ruby" ring. I didn't get anything that fancy. The kids were on a budget. There is no telling what awesome things I did get though.

Then we came home and worked on Logan's Indian project. I had so much fun with her. Ususally we go around and around. She is so deteremined to make it her way. And doesn't want suggestions. Yesterday she was great and much more open. So instead of her idea of glueing in plastic Indians from lincoln logs. We made this. SHe did a great job and it turned out so good. I helped with some. Mostly the Indians face. I thought he turned out great. She had such great ideas and worked so hard. It was really fun. She even let her bro help! That's a miracle in itself..
I'll let you know her grade when she gets it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: