Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Awesome!

OK Ladies.
See right side bar....Rebel For A Cause button...
Here's a great contest. Although I am desperate to win. It's a raffle with all proceeds going to a great foundation,and this one, and this one!!! Not one, but three places to make difference!


Once again, it is from probably my "most favorite" blog
It is a HUGE contest with an even bigger reward than the prize you get. It's perfect for this time of year of "gimme" "gimme". You get AND you get to give back! Love IT!

I really, really hope to win. Trey and I have been shopping cameras for me. I really want to get going with my own little business. I adore photography. After all, I do have the best subjects to view and study-MY KIDS! :) What and enormous blessing it would be to win! Even if not, I will get to help someone who needs it...

No comments: