Tuesday, September 30, 2008

To Everything Turn Turn Turn

The older I get the more I understand some of the lines in that song.

The first leaf of fall fell in my yard on Sunday. I thought it to be quite symbolic of my life right now. A whole new season of my life is about to begin. Seeing that leaf was was just conformation of that.
The is a turn, a new season, a new "purpose under heaven" to which God is working out.
I would not have thought I few weeks ago, that I was prepared or ready, but sure enough, I am. I am so ready to take the next step into another chapter of my life. I am ready to become more than I am today. And more than I will be tomorrow. And the next. I am ready to grow.


PS. sorry that that song is now stuck in your head(for those of you older enough to know it...)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: