Thursday, September 4, 2008

GOOD!

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!!
We have an accepted offer on our house! Whew! What a relief...Now we are Houston bound..

We still have to get through the option period to be all out of the woods, but i am sure it will be fine.
I am just can't wait to get there, and see God's plan unfold and to see all that is planned for us.

I am just so excited I can't hardly stand it.

I could just ramble on and on and on. WOO HOO!!!

On a different note, SARAH PALIN IS A ROCK STAR!
She is a stud!! I am so proud of someone in the Republican party finally calling black as black, and white as white. All the grey was was driving me crazy!! A real republican!!! Someone not afraid to call is like it is...
What a woman! I can't even begin to imagine the responsibilities she is taking on above the everyday depands of motherhood!
I am really proud to have a nominee that came across as a woman, not a woman trying to be a man(like someone else we know...)
I thought she was direct and to the point. She was brave, strong, graceful, and fearless in her attacks. She topped it all off with a neat bow with a mother's touch. Well done!!
That's my soap box for now...

No comments: