Wednesday, August 13, 2008

subject to change....

Well, the latest is Trey is leaving next Thursday. He has to be there to begin his job. The kids and I, are staying here. They will start school here...and then we will move when our house sells. We have someone really interested in the house, so hopefully, the move will be sooner rather than later.
It will all be good.
The kids are excited about starting school with their friends.

So, that's the plan, at this point...there have been many plans, so I am not holding my breath. But, at least it's a starting point.

Let me also say,"I AM SO READY FOR SCHOOL TO START!" It has been a crazy morning. I think the kids are ready too, from all the arguing and bickering and teasing. The Natives are restless!

After a couple weeks, I will be sad they are gone all the time again, but today.. . BRING-IT-ON!

No comments: