Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Too Soon

There was a tremendous young lady that died suddenly Sunday. Vanessa Whitwell from Fellowship Church in Grapevine. http://www.fellowshipchurch.com/. We used to attend this church and I remember her well. I never had the privilege of meeting her personally but I do remember seeing her around, singing like an angel, and involved in many ministries.



I remember thinking,"What a lady!" and "Man, She just shines." Although we haven't attended that church for many years now, I still remember her face and that glow.

It was the glow of Jesus on her face. As I get older, the women that I find most attractive and beautiful have that same glow.



I have shed so many tears today for a woman I never met. The reason is, I want to live my life as such, that If I were gone today, those who knew and saw me from afar would have seen the glow of Jesus on my face. That is my daily prayer.

I just want Him to shine through me in all I do. I want to make an impact for Him so that when I am gone even people I have never met would see Him brightly.



Welcome Home Vanessa!

No comments: