Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girls!!!Girls!!!Girls!!!

It was quite the day around here...My sweet Logan was so emotional!!! Wait...

Let's be honest and start from the beginning. I was emotional and in a funk all last night and this morning. Nothing seem to make me happy. I wondered around TJ Maxx and Target last night for 2 hours and didn't even buy 1 thing! I know!!! It was B-A-D! Then this morning, things weren't much better. i was on the brink of tears all morning. No REAL reason, just was...
I felt fat in everything I tried on, so I put on my pants that were 2 sizes to big that I wore when I was pregnant. That made me feel better. They were loose, didn't pinch my in all the wrong places, and I didn't have a muffin top(at least for a while)! Who cares if it looked like i took a dump in my pants from behind...

I tried and tried to hold in all my emotions...(we all know where this is going...don't we...) Then Trey asked me what was wrong.
Well, i don't think I have to explain what happened. You all know...

We talked for a while(he talked- I sniffled and blubbered about stuff).then he left for work. You know he had to be so glad it was time to leave!

My husband was so great and sent me a text that I had sent to him last week..."Be Still And Know That I Am God!!!"

Just what I needed. Sigh...What a good man I got!!!!

After that, I seemed to calm down a bit...

Then, my kiddos were home. dun..dun...dun...

Just kidding. :) It was really fine. Kannan was actually really sweet AND A GREAT LISTENER! (must be a full moon or something) Caden was pretty mellow(nothing knew there) and Ryan was sweet and happy(nothing new there either).

Logan, AH, Logan!
Nothing was good enough, done right, or said right, NOTHING... I don't know where she gets that from. Honestly!

We finally made it through homework after a couple of "discussion on whether she really wanted my help or just to argue." Went to soccer, found a caterpillar, named it Cleo, let it loose, cried the whole way home because we couldn't keep it. (Yes, her heart is just that big). Then showers, a forgotten question on homework, then the floodgates opened...

Tears for every situation for the past 2 months that have hurt her feelings. From birthday parties, to not getting called on in class, to playground "drama", to me , to Trey, to Caden, to Kannan, and everyone else that ever said anything that Might have hurt her feelings. (Ryan's too little, her time is coming!)
Once again, not sure where she gets all this from :) Just kidding-SHE IS SOOOO MY KID!

We may but heads, but when she lets me be there for her and I calm down long enough to realize what she needs at that moment,That's when i love being her mom the most! The picture is a letter she wrote tonight after our talk.
In case you can't read it.

Dear Mommy,
Thank you for helping me with all my problems today! Love, Logan(Pip)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: