Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kannan! Oh! Kannan!

If you ever wonder why I might be a little crazy here are my past two conversations with my sweet Kannan,..

Kannan,"Mommy, I want to be a boy. I don't want to be a girl anymore."
Me: " Well, God made you a girl."
Kannan: "Well, I am going to be a boy now."
In my head -OK fine whatever. We kept the converstation about God going for a few minutes. I finally admitted defeat. So according to Kannan we have 2 girls and 2 boys now.
Next:
Kannan,"blah... blah...blah...just talking away...."
to be honest I wasn't really listening. I have learned to tune her out. Otherwise I really would be in the loony bin.
Me: "Kannan what did you say?"

Kannan," I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the window."

Oh! Well excuse me for MY interrupting. Honestly! God love her!

If she can harness all that energy for the Lord, Look out! She will light up this world. Or it could go the completely other way. It a scary thought! HA!HA! That is what I pray every night over her. That God will keep His hand on her and use her energy to bring Him glory.

Sweet sweet girl. She makes me laugh literally everyday. She drives me batty too. But, I learn so much from her everyday. I wish I had her zest for life. I wish I just didn't care about all the little stuff the way she does. She wakes up and is ready to from the minute her feet hit the floor to the minute she finally falls asleep.
I have determined her life verse is Psalm 118:24 This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

I am so thankful for her. She lights up my life!

No comments: