Thursday, May 8, 2008

Touch

I never thought that I could think about missing someones touch so much. Trey left today for Minnesota for 10 days...we have never been apart for more than a night. As he held my hand in the car, I realized that I will not get to hug him, kiss him, or feel him next to me for 10 nights. Just to feel him next to me or hug him when he gets home. I didn't realize how much I take that for granted. Until today....

I had been running around crazy all day trying to get stuff done for him to get ready to go and it hit me while things were quiet in the car. I was still holding it together until we pulled up at the terminal drop off. It was all over then. I bawled like a baby and so did my kids. He will be so missed. I can't wait to feel him next to me again soon!

I will miss you babe! I love you more than words....I will miss my best friend and love of my life!

No comments: