Monday, July 5, 2010

Kannan!

Kannan,
I know I'm way behind on your birthday post ...but here it is none the less....

Miss Kannan,
I thought i had this parenting thing all figured out until you showed up on the scene..
You have always been you from day one!
No doubt about it...
You are fearless, confident, strong, happy, full of life, energetic, a leader (bossy:) ), sweet, caring, honest, capable and so much more.
You have such a nurturing spirit. You love to play Mommy. You are a caregiver at your core. You love to take care of Ryan, to teach her, tend to her and any other kids around.
You love to play dress up and play Mommy. I love to hear you say you want to be a Mommy when you grow up.
You are ALL girl! Dress up, make up, fashion, sass, hair, outfits, shopping all of it. all girl- all the way!
You have two emotions HAPPY- SAD. And we never have to wonder which you are. You are so honest with your emotions.
We never have to wonder what you are thinking because you tell us! :) Our joke is your husband will never have to wonder what you are thinking! ha!
You confidence astounds me! You believe so much in yourself. (We have to work on humble sometimes) But I hope you always hold on to it!!!
Kannan, you light up our life like the sun. You bring so much joy and energy to our life. I know God gave us to me to make me remember to take life to the fullest everyday!!! To be fearless. To be joyful!
You are amazing and we love you so much! I thank God for you every day!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: