Thursday, November 20, 2008

WooHoo!

So, I hit my breaking point yesterday. I was just exhausted and in tears. I was in desperate need of a break. Trey came home and made sure the kids stayed far away for awhile. He was great. It was great to lock myself in my room and talk to no one. No words, no helping, nothing.

I had been feeling really lonely and missing having friends around. I was having a bit of a pity party for one.

Then tonight I got invited to go hear a band play out on the lake. A lady from church called to tell me that they were playing. I think it may be some one's husband maybe, don't quote me on that though...

Anyway, the kicker is.....her daughter offered to babysit for F-R-E-E!!!
Hallelujah...Hallelujah...
I am soooooooooo excited just to have a break, get dressed up, be with my husband alone, be a girl, relax, get out of the house, etc, etc,,,,,

And, the Cameron's will be here tomorrow night too!!!

Man, I get a break, an invite, and my friend!
WooHoo!!!

No comments: