Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Things...


Hello! I have so much to tell you all about but, 1st things first.



My sweet, sweet Logan. She turned 10 on Saturday, October the 18th. I can not believe it has been 10 years already.

Logan, you changed my life in so many ways. You made everything so much better. You made me learn to give in ways I never thought I could. You showed me what is was to hold love in my hands on the day you were born. You have made me a better person, mom, wife and child of God. You make me want to do better everyday.

You absolutely amaze me. You are so smart, so gifted, so talented, so loving, so big-hearted, so caring, so intuitive, so responsible, and on and on...

You love for things to be just so and perfect. You know exactly how you want things, and if it doesn't happen, you have a hard time changing without letting everyone know. ( I have no idea where that comes from ;) ) You demand perfection from yourself in all you do. You always have. Even when you were little you like all your books stacked up in a nice and neat pile so you could read them. You loved books from the start. You loved to learn. You still do and I hope that always continues. You wouldn't even eat a Oreo cookie if it had a crack or chip in it.

You believe there is right and wrong in the world. You have always had somewhat of an adult side this way. You know that the Bible is truth and believe God for who He is and what He did. I pray you cling to those truths through you whole life.

Logan, I am so glad I get to be your mom everyday. You make me so proud. Just the thought of you makes me smile. You are changing so much and growing in many different ways. I am trying to grow with you. I still see you as that baby I held in my arms and just stared in awe. You will always be that to me.

Ten years ago my whole world turned inside out and became a better place to be. It was no longer about me. I was about you, and us, as a family. Everything I do is for you. The past ten years have flown by. I know the years to follow will too. Soon I will be yellin,' "Gig' Em!" for you. But, until then, I will keep hugging to tight. Listening to all you have to say( I love our talks) ,being there for you, and loving you every minute.

I love you Pip!

No comments: