Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home Improvement!

Well,
We are going on day two of putting new tile in our kitchen...It is going about as well as expected. hmmm...Let's see. Our whole kitchen is in my living room. I meant it. The fridge, the bar stools, the table and chairs, the pantry. ALL of it. WE ARE ONLY IN 1400 TO BEGIN WITH!!!
It's really ok, so far. The kids have been great. Ryan has been asleep for a while. I am worried about this afternoon..We are going to have to find some errands to run.
I am sure by tomorrow it would have been a nightmare. Thank goodness we are leaving to take Logan to Sky Ranch for the week.
She is so excited to go to camp. I am excited too, for her. I will be OK until about Thursday, then I will cry like a baby. I hate being away from my kids.
I will post some pics of the kitchen soon! It's going to look great.
The guys are really doing an awesome job. Jason Bankhead, and our neighbor Darrell have been helping. They have been lifesavers!!! Really, they probably save us two days of work. Such a huge help and blessing!

No comments: