Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memories

So I swore that when i started this blog i would post everyday all the cute little things my kids said and did...hmm...not so much...

I swear. I have the prettiest journals and devotionals all collecting dust under my bed or in a closet somewhere. I always buy them and say," This time I am going to do it!" Same with this blog and same result...HUMPF!



Anyway. Little Kannan made me smile today. We have VBS at church all this week. We are on day two.

To back up a little, a few weels agp she asked and has repeatily asked," Mommy, are you going to die?"

Me all confused, but calmly answered....,"No, honey, God watches over us and I will be right here with you."

Really, in my head, the answer is....."OH No, she is totally sensing something that I can not see or feel yet. GREAT! I have cancer and God is telling me I should just start the "dead-mothering video tapes" now, with all the things I should tell her after I am gone. I need to start now! I need to have something at every mile stone and make it the greatest thing ever so she will never ever forget me!"



Yes, I know to some of you that sounds crazy. To those who know me well, it was a good laugh at me and yourself a little too. You know who you are.....



back to my story.Things have been really emotional and crazy for me with all of job stuff with Trey and stuff. I was fine until about the end of last week and it's just been a down hill thought pattern since then. I am better after today though.



We were sitting doing our bible lesson. IT was all about Baby Jesus and where he was born. We got to the end of the story and Kannan chimes in, while sitting on my lap," We don't have to worry 'cause God takes care of us..."



Faith of a child.....I needed to borrow some today! Thanks Kannan!

No comments: